This program is for you if:
- You are a strong, resilient, successful woman with a life which, to those on the outside, looks like you have everything.
- You do not identify as a victim, you see yourself as a protector, a strong, capable women who gets on with life without dwelling on the past.
- Your inside world is very different to that which you portray on the outside.
- You have to stay insanely busy in order to keep the lid on your feelings and prevent them from flooding in, overwhelming or paralysing you.
- Although you mask it very effectively, you live in a constant state of fight flight, freeze or fawn, always on the lookout for what is about to go wrong.
- You find yourself exerting tighter and tighter control on your outside circumstances in an attempt to feel safe.
- The only time you really feel safe and in control is when you are working. You have been setting yourself ever more impossible deadlines to meet, and taking on more and more. This constant pressure that you put upon yourself is beginning to take its toll but however hard you work, you never really feel good enough.
- You are finding it more and more difficult to control your emotions when things unexpectedly go wrong at home and work. These incidents make you feel anxious, panicky and hyper aroused. You find yourself overreacting, either flying off the handle or bursting into tears seemingly without any way of controlling what is happening to you. You are constantly on guard, on the look out for what might go wrong so that you do not get caught off guard.
- Your body hurts, you feel physically tense. You are experiencing headaches, migraine, chronic back and neck pain. You are clenching your teeth so tightly at night that you wake with pain in your jaw.
- You are experiencing health problems such as digestive problems, irritable bowel syndrome, heartburn, bloating, gastritis and stomach pain.
- You are beginning to think that the physical symptoms you are experiencing may have something to do with stress, but you have no idea what to do about it.
- You are finding it difficult to get off to sleep even though you are exhausted. You are often woken by nightmares which take you back to the past and your childhood. It is difficult to get back to sleep and you feel exhausted most of the time.
- Your previously easy relationship with your partner has become difficult, you are finding yourself increasingly irritable and avoiding intimacy, and you fear being triggered when you are touched.
- Alone at night you are comfort eating or drinking, or both.
- You find it difficult to connect with people one on one, trusting others has always been an issue. You don’t make friends easily.
- You are feeling increasingly isolated, exhausted and lonely.
- You feel disconnected from your body, numb, detached and unable to feel.
- You feel intense shame and disgust when you think about your past. You silently believe that there is something wrong with you.
- Unwanted, disturbing and fragmented memories from your childhood have begun to surface and it is getting increasingly more difficult to push them back down.
- It feels too painful to look back and acknowledge the pain and shame you feel when you think about the past.
- You are ready to work with someone who can effectively help you heal without falling to pieces or losing control.
- You have the courage to push past your resistance to face and heal your past, so that you can heal the core wounds and bring joy and peace into your life.
Book your FREE Curiosity Call with Sarah today to find out more about the program.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews