This unique program combines small private group sessions with, bespoke 1:1 therapy sessions, training videos and access to a private Facebook and WhatsApp group to ensure you are completely supported throughout the 6 months.
During the privacy of the 1:1 sessions we will use Sarah’s Six Step Dynamic Transformational Release Process to:
- IDENTIFY where you want to make changes
- DISCOVER your root cause trauma
- RESCUE your inner children
- RESOLVE or RELEASE any parts that need attention
- UPGRADE your subconscious mind
- SOOTHE your nervous system
This powerful process heals trauma at its origin, deep within our subconscious mind, transforming how you think, feel and act, permanently. The only way to really create lasting change is by working with our subconscious mind. When we make changes in the way our subconscious mind runs our operating programs, we change everything. We transform our behaviour, habits, thoughts, and reactions. This process does just this, it changes the programs that we are completely unaware of, and that are running our lives, so that we are free to create and live the limitless life we long for.
You will be invited to weekly online group sessions, led by Sarah. As each program has no more than 8 participants this is an opportunity for you to safely share your experiences, to be heard, seen and validated. Lifelong friendships are built during these intimate meetings as you are given the opportunity to support and be supported by your peers. All meetings are recorded so that you can catch up later if you need to.
In the training videos you will discover:
- How your body and brain are affected by childhood trauma.
- How to befriend your nervous system so that you can regulate your emotions and manage anything that life throws at you, as well as create and take action on anything you want.
- How to create secure attachments, which will allow you to feel safe, secure, lovable and confident in any relationship including the relationship you have with yourself.
- How to reconnect with your body, experience what it is to feel again and find joy in your physicality.
- How to develop self-compassion and self-love and release yourself from self-loathing, self-blame and shame.
- How to accept and forgive yourself for doing what you had to do to survive.
- How to use cutting edge tools to process and transform your brain and nervous system of the impacts of trauma. You will finally understand why you do what you do and transform your pain and fear into your guiding wisdom towards self-awareness and emotional growth.
Submit your review